Location: Siem Reap, Cambodia
Schedule: This is a full-time position, working 5 days a week from 8am-5pm (Sunday – Thursday).
Salary: $800-$1,100 USD (monthly)
Bonus: Performance Based
Misc: Open to all nationalities
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in marketing / communications / fundraising.
- 2 years of experience in non-profit fundraising
- Grant lifecycle experience in research, applications, and reporting
- Excellent problem-solving, written and verbal communication, and facilitation skills.
- Paid media (Facebook Ads,Google Ads) and ads experience for non-profits
- Experience using DonorSnap, Constant Contact,Facebook Business, and Benevity
Founded in 2005, Journeys Within Our Community (JWOC) is a non-profit organization based in Siem Reap, Cambodia. JWOC’s mission is to work in partnership with Cambodian youth to fulfill their potential in education, employment and sustainable development of their society.
About the job
We are seeking a passionate and motivated individual to empower Cambodian youth and grow the impact of Journeys Within Our Community’s (JWOC) through our Communications & Fundraising Manager role.
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for creating a fundraising strategy and carrying out its execution. This will include engaging with multiple teams, donors, partners, and fundraising channels to drive the success of the organization. The candidate will also be responsible for writing grant proposals to secure alternative sources of funding while actively leading events and activities related to fundraising.
- Directly work with the Managing Director and JWOC Board, to develop and implement an annual program and fundraising strategy to meet financial goals.
- Communicate fundraising goals throughout the organization and engage staff and Board members to meet or exceed them.
- Report on fundraising progress and effectiveness to the leadership team and present quarterly updates directly to the Board.
- Manage donation and communication tools, including data entry and updates to systems.
- Supervise the content creation and distribution of JWOC’s regular communication channels, including website, social media, annual reports, newsletters and other information materials.
- Research, apply, and report on grants to support JWOC’s programs
All applicants can submit their CV (2 pages only) & Cover letter, including at least 2 references to [email protected].
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, and early application is encouraged. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
JWOC is committed to the protection of children. Any offers of employment are conditional upon successful completion of reference checks and a criminal background check.
Contact Name: Konthea Mean