Earlier this month, students of our Free Classes science curriculum recapped the topics they’ve learned in a final presentation! Twenty-six students participated, each one choosing a topic among the twelve lessons. Topics included Plants, Animals, Food Chain, Environment, Hygiene and Health, Nutrition and Human Body, and more. Parents and previous science students also joined in to show their support!
- How digital literacy improves employment opportunities
- Staff Corner: Dara reflects on JWOC’s team spirit
- Student Corner: Sokunthy and Borey go to Thailand for their Teaching Practicum!
- Collette’s Changemakers begin working on their projects!
- Staff Corner: Chamnan reflects on her first 6 months at JWOC