Earlier this month, students of our Free Classes science curriculum recapped the topics they’ve learned in a final presentation! Twenty-six students participated, each one choosing a topic among the twelve lessons. Topics included Plants, Animals, Food Chain, Environment, Hygiene and Health, Nutrition and Human Body, and more. Parents and previous science students also joined in to show their support!
- Putting choice (and cash) in the hands of Cambodian youth
- Staff Corner: Keisha reflects on her first 2 months as a Development Director!
- Staff Corner: Konthea’s first 2 months as JWOC’s Managing Director!
- How digital literacy improves employment opportunities
- Staff Corner: Dara reflects on JWOC’s team spirit