This morning we went to Wat Thmei to plant a garden in the front of the school. With the help of a few students and some of the resident monks, we cleaned up the grounds and prepared the beds for planting. We then headed with Brandon across the street to a nursery, where he picked out plants that will require little maintenance but still look nice. After lunch, we returned to the school and with so many helping hands, the garden was done in no time! A new sign for the school was also put up, and the school looks great now!
- How digital literacy improves employment opportunities
- Staff Corner: Dara reflects on JWOC’s team spirit
- Student Corner: Sokunthy and Borey go to Thailand for their Teaching Practicum!
- Collette’s Changemakers begin working on their projects!
- Staff Corner: Chamnan reflects on her first 6 months at JWOC