This morning we went to Wat Thmei to plant a garden in the front of the school. With the help of a few students and some of the resident monks, we cleaned up the grounds and prepared the beds for planting. We then headed with Brandon across the street to a nursery, where he picked out plants that will require little maintenance but still look nice. After lunch, we returned to the school and with so many helping hands, the garden was done in no time! A new sign for the school was also put up, and the school looks great now!
- Putting choice (and cash) in the hands of Cambodian youth
- Staff Corner: Keisha reflects on her first 2 months as a Development Director!
- Staff Corner: Konthea’s first 2 months as JWOC’s Managing Director!
- How digital literacy improves employment opportunities
- Staff Corner: Dara reflects on JWOC’s team spirit